Welcome to Gardiner Public Schools Website.
Our mission is to be a community learning center where students will: Acquire basic life skills built on an academic foundation, Become contributing citizens, Cultivate a life- long desire to learn, and Develop individual talents and abilities.
Part-time Superintendent (w/possibility of additional duties for full-time employment)
The Board of Trustees of Gardiner School Districts 7 & 4 seeks a strong educational leader who will continue to move the District forward and continue its tradition of educational excellence.
The following application material must be submitted to be considered:
- A cover letter
- A resume
- Three (3) letters of professional reference
- A copy of your current administrative certificate
- A copy of all college transcripts
- Application materials may be submitted in person, by mail, or by fax.
- Applications must be received at Gardiner School District Clerk Office by 4:00 p.m. on January 31, 2018 at 510 Stone Street, Gardiner, MT 59030.
- Application and supporting materials will not be returned.
- Background checks will be performed on all candidates selected as finalists. A Authorization to Release Information form must be completed. The Authorization to Release Information form may be found on the school district website within the job posting.